- Easy to install
- Easy to adjust
🏆 Four good reasons for our child safety seats!
- Lifestyle: When the open road calls for you and your family to hit the road, secure your child snugly in the radian r100; Comfort within the harness and under their bottom.
- Comfort: Surround your child in overprotective, strong materials which gives you peace of mind as life takes on the road to school, to errands, to daycare and to play.
- Experience: When you purchase a radian r100, you invest in your child’s safety and earn the value you deserve as a parent. All of our convertibles have a 10 year expiration.
- Journey: Traveling with multiple children? Radian r100’s sleek profile gives you the flexibility and the kids, side by side company.
Unrivaled safety. Premium comfort.
Our radian® r100 convertible car seat delivers unrivaled strength. The full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides maximize protection for your child, while energy absorbing EPS foam adds an additional layer of safety. Plus, it converts from rear-facing to forward-facing to booster mode for all-in-one simplicity families love.
Some say three’s a crowd. We say, the more the merrier! Our radian® r100 car seats fit 3-across in most mid-size vehicles.
Worth the Weight
Our convertible car seats are made from steel for safety you can feel. The fully integrated steel frame is wrapped in thick engineered plastic to withstand severe crash forces. Deep, aluminum reinforced sidewalls provide excellent side impact protection, while energy absorbing EPS foam surrounds your child for ultimate safety. Diono car seats are definitely worth the weight.
The radian® r100 keeps children comfortably rear-facing from 5-40 pounds for the safest possible position. Expandable sides and a long seat bottom allow proper leg support.
Room to grow
Accommodates forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds in a 5-point harness and converts to booster mode for kids up to 100 pounds.
- Machine washable cover
- Unique SuperLATCH™ system
- Aluminum reinforced sides
- Expandable sides
- Full steel frame
- Easy boarding profile
- Long seat bottom
- NEW! Premium, plush interlock knit fabric (available in Black Mist and Essex colors)
- Full steel frame and aluminum reinforced sides for unmatched safety
- Seats rear-facing children comfortably from 5-40 pounds
- Seats forward-facing children from 20-65 pounds in a 5-point harness
- Converts to a booster for children from 50 pounds up to 100 pounds, and up to 57″ tall – proper fit in booster mode
- Unique SuperLATCH™ system makes installation easy
- Fits 3-across in most mid-size vehicles while providing spacious interior for child
- Folds flat for travel and is FAA certified
- Aluminum reinforced sidewalls lined with energy absorbing EPS foam for superior side impact protection
- Safe Stop® energy absorbing harness
- Rear-facing tether capability
- Expandable sides and long seat bottom allow proper leg support
- Low-sitting profile makes it easy for your child to board
- Add up to two cup holders, sold separately
- Cover is machine washable
- Rubber bottom grips for no-slip installation
- 10 year life from the date of purchase
“Absolutely love this car seat. Did lots of research. Wanted a solid, 5-point harness and a steel frame. I definitely feel like both of my babies are protected and safe. I highly, highly recommend this car seat.
Price History for Diono Radian R120 All-in-One Car Seat, Essex
|Current Price||$213.34||November 13, 2018|
|Highest Price||$239.99||October 23, 2018|
|Lowest Price||$199.99||August 20, 2018|
Last price changes
|$213.34||November 13, 2018|
|$229.00||November 5, 2018|
|$239.99||November 4, 2018|
|$229.00||October 24, 2018|
|$239.99||October 23, 2018|
- All prices mentioned above are in United States dollar.
- This product is available at Walmart, target, eBay.
- At walmart.com you can purchase Diono Radian R120 All-in-One Car Seat, Essex for only $213.34, which is 26% less than the cost in eBay ( 286.93).
- The lowest price of Diono Radian R100 All-In-One Convertible Car Seat, Black Mist was obtained on November 13, 2018 8:30 am.
- Easy to install
- Easy to adjust